What should I bring?
Pre-pack your car/truck it helps to prevent forgetting things.
Strongly recommended items
- Ear protection
- Once mine are in, they don't come out for the day.
- Eye protection
- Chair to sit on
- Being prone or standing for 4-8 hours is uncomfortable.
- Shooting mat
- Keeps you out of the dirt/mud/snow and deer poop.
- ZEROED (or close) for your ammo.
- AMMO for said firearm.
- Snacks/Drinks for yourself.
- Sense of humor
- Targets (You want to shoot AT something?!)
- Paper Targets
- Target Frame to hold targets.
- (Use mine with a $20 deposit.)
- Marker to mark off hits to get the most out of your target.
- AR500 steel plates
- Bring your own or shoot my steel after ammo inspection, qualification and additional donation.
- Plastic bottles filled with water (old soda bottles).
- Shotgun clays (great rifle targets at 100-600 yards)
Extras brownie points
- Donations of brass (I'll use it or give it away to someone that can)
What to LEAVE AT HOME